Saturday, July 17, 2010

Procedure for conversion of Mutual Fund Units into dematerialised form through your Depository Participant (DP)

  • Obtain Conversion Request Form (CRF) from your DP.
  • Fill-up the CRF.
  • Submit the CRF alongwith the Statement of Account to your DP.
  • After due verification, the DP would sent the CRF and Statement of Account to the Asset Management Company (AMC) / Registrar and Transfer Agent (RTA).
  • The AMC / RTA will after due verification confirm the conversion request sent by your DP and credit the mutual fund units in your demat account.
Posted by:

Source Credits: Website of NSDL


Post a Comment